Ceci n'est pas une blogger

Ceci n'est pas une blogger

Monday 6 September 2010

Who did ?

I was just surfing the Internet when I found some pics, and I went like: I have to do another "who wore its best ?" !, so here it is (:
I hope you enjoy as much as I did !
Victoria Beckham first wore her Victoria Beckham back in July, and so did Leighton while she was filming Gossip Girl. But who wore it best, the lady herself or the actress ? Well, V for victoryy !, Poshh looks waaaayy more smart than Leighton (;
Here there's another Beckham's design. Blake sexed it upp with great platforms, lipstick and a chic chignon. Sorry V, seems like my fave Gossip Girl has wonn (:
What a shiny dress, ladies ! I'd like to say go,go, Gómez !, because I love her hairdo and her make up, but Carrie's tanned skin and her peep toes make her win (: Carrie, you really sparklee !

You know you love me,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Have a day full of fashion♥