Ceci n'est pas une blogger

Ceci n'est pas une blogger

Sunday 29 August 2010

Who wore it best ?

Here we have the Ugly Betty actress, America Ferrera, versus one of my idols, Beyoncé. I think America is not so ugly, but I absolutely go for Queen B. She looks as amazing as always (:

In this Topshop coat I have to admit that Frankie Saturday has won. I know I hate her but Geri Halliwell looks horrible.
I think they're both beautiful, but sorry, Kristin Cavallari, Kim Kardashian wears it best (:
Olivia Palermo has too much accessories, I def' love simple Jennifer.

And the last one is between Katy Perry and Serena Williams. I think we have a draw in here, but I dont like the D&G dress thoughh !

You know you love me,
xoxo 

3 comments:

  1. In the grammy's B looks like Gaga with the dress and the march and the cops and stuff..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, but she's still a diva. She's better than Gaga :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Geri Halliwell!
    http://styleandoutfit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Have a day full of fashion♥