Ceci n'est pas une blogger

Ceci n'est pas une blogger

Sunday, 9 October 2011

Crochet jacket♥




Trousers - Pimkie
Necklace - Laura Ashley
tshirt - Stradivarius
Crochet jacket - Primark

Hello dear bloggers ! I was given this jacket as a Birthday present and i think it's adorable :) Unfortunately, cold weather is here now so I won't be wearing it much :( The good thing about it is that Christmas isn't sooooooooooo far now, and I'm in love with Christmas since I was a little child so, obviously, I'm looking forward to it !
How are you all doing ?

PS, Don't look my hairdo!, I wasn't really keen on doing a great one, so I chose this quick bun! haha

Traducción: 

Hola queridos bloggers ! Esta chaqueta fue un regalo de cumpleaños y la verdad es que LA ADORO ! Desgraciadamente, el mal tiempo ya ha llegado asi que no me la podre poner mucho mas :( Lo bueno es que ya no falta tanto para Navidades, y estoy enamorada de las Navidades desde que era suuuuper pequeña, asi que me muuuuuuuuuuuero de ganas!
En fin, como va todo ?
PD, No miren mi peinado !, no tenia nada de ganas de hacerme algo especial asi que opte por este moño rapido ! jaja


 You know you love me,
xoxo

11 comments:

  1. It's getting colder in Chicago, too. Have a warm weekend! xoxo
    http://hellofridaybypaik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit! we are crazy bout that crochet jacket!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your outfit! interesting sweater

    ROWE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so in love with your blogging-style dear, really unique and lovely post :))

    one thing, could you please please do me a favour and vote for me by liking my photo on this link :)

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150310737991219&set=a.10150310737876219.336775.304442071218&type=1&theater

    It really means a lot to me :) puss puss and huggs from <3 <3

    combo-monster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post =)*

    I like your blog *


    http://itsluckynumberseven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so lovely! I like your style!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that chrochet jacket, beautiful color!

    Loves,
    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute!!!


    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me ha encantado esta entrada, siempre vale la pena visitar tu blog. Me encanta y siempre me gustaran tus entradas. Pasate por el mio si quieres, he escrito un relato, esperando que te guste. Te mando un beso enorme! http://rafael1garcia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your crochet jacket is very nice (:


    NEW FASHION TUTORIAL ON MY BLOG: I Have A Deer (CLICK HERE)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Have a day full of fashion♥