Ceci n'est pas une blogger

Ceci n'est pas une blogger

Saturday 26 February 2011

Red bag



 
Blazer - Zara
Top- Desigual
Jeans - Primark
Shoes - Ras
Bag- Benetton

Sooo, how are you doing, dear bloggers ? I'm ok, looking forward to my week off ! My Saturday has been boring and lazy, haha. I spent the whooooole day watching Gossip Girl, phoning my BFF, and listening to Broken Strings, because we're singing that song at school and I have to learn it by heart. What have you done today ?
I hope you all are okay,

Traducción:

Cómo están, queridos bloggers ? Yo bien, deseando que lleguen las vacaciones ! Mi sábado ha sido super aburrido y vago, jaja. Me pasé todo el día viendo Gossip Girl, hablando con mi mejor amiga y escuchando Broken Strings, porque la vamos a cantar en el instituto y me la tengo q aprender de memoria. Qué han hecho ustedes ?
Espero que estén bien,

You know you love me,
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Lovely red bag!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveee lazy weekend days. I'm enjoying mine today and it's really great! I love your blog - would you like to follow eachother? That way we can keep in touch :)

    -Grace

    http://www.theafeminada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute look!!! i love your glasses :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit girl!i really like the blazer you are wearing <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so adorable ! lovely outfit
    have a great weekend
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving your red bag sweetie!

    thankyou for the comment on my blog!xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this outfit. especially the grey jeans and the oversized glasses.

    www.lockstockstyle.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola! Actualizé mi blog con un nuevo relato, pasate si quieres. Tu opinion sera bienvenida! Un beso

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Have a day full of fashion♥