Ceci n'est pas une blogger

Ceci n'est pas une blogger

Friday 14 January 2011

I'm back (:


Jumper - Primark
Leather trousers - Pimkie
 Converse
Earrings - Bijou Brigitte
Necklace - Birthday present


Hi you all ! I know I've been a little bit aloof, but school's back again and I gotta get used to it. Christmas is over now but as someone important said, I'll honour Christmas in my heart and try to keep it all the year !, and that's exactly what I'm trying to do :) So, I hope yall are ok and had a great Christmas :)

Traducción:
Hola a todos ! Se que he estado un poco distante estos dias, pero el colegio ha vuelto y me tengo que acostumbrar. Las Navidades se han acabado, pero como alguien importante dijo: Honrare a la Navidad en mi corazon y la intentare mantener todo el año ! Y eso es exactamente lo que estoy intentando hacer :) Bueno, espero que todos esten bien y que hayan tenido unas vacaciones geniales !

You know you love me,
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I like the striped sweater very much:) you look really nice!
    xx
    Sasha

    http://perfectionistsdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really cute (: Love the earrings! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Have a day full of fashion♥