Ceci n'est pas une blogger

Ceci n'est pas une blogger

Monday 29 November 2010

LottieBiggsIsNotMad♥

The thing is, as far as I can tell, love and poetry are pretty much the same thing. Let me explain. Firstly, they are both abstract nouns, you can't really touch them, hold them, draw them or collect them but they're both still kind of just there. Secondly, you can't have one without the other. When people are in love the write poems, and when you read that poetry you learn about how blatantly random the whole concept of love is. Anyway, from what I read so far, I estimate that probably at least half the poems ever written are love poems. I happen to know taht the correct term of these is sonnets. Now, you would assume that a sonnet would be a happy and uplifting poem because the person who wrote it was so madly in love and feeling fairly good about life... WRONG ! Poets are the most messed-up bunch of people who ever walked this earth.  So, if being in love causes people to write such things, you would think that the sensible thing to do would be NEVER to fall in love and  not to read any poetry.
Love and poetry, I reckon we could all do without them.
You know you love me,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Have a day full of fashion♥